Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Listings on Etsy











I am having the most wonderful time of my life sewing for fun and to earn a few dollars to support my habit. I made my first tea cozy for a friend and now it's become addictive. I just listed two sets on my Etsy store and have designs for more. I have this abundance of fabric just waiting to be used. I cannot wait to see what my imagination can inspire me to achieve. This is what friendships have done for me and I know I'm smiling more and looking forward to what 2010 has in store. I'm welcoming the universe into my life.

I have been diligently working on my Damn it Dolls also. I have ten ready for hair and five more to put together. I hope to be listing them this weekend. They are standing in a box staring at me so I need to get them finished.

I've also accumulated more fabric for my fun projects and have been ironing it and putting it away in my stash. One step at a time and remain patient. I can do anything.

No comments: