Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Townhouse Homestead Tuesday

Signs of colder weather moving in. Putting the garden to bed.




Empty containers that are in need of preparation for winter storage. I will miss you until next Spring.




Down to the wire harvest of peppermint and rosemary. Some day we will have a place to grow herbs inside over the winter.
It has been the most wonderful summer adventure here at the townhouse. Hopefully I can still keep clipping the rosemary and I know I still have peppermint and spearmint growing. I will dry leaves for winter tea until it's time to put the plants to bed.
Whatever comes my way at this point in the season will be a welcome blessing.


I can't forget the freebies for this week. Nesquick samples and a great coupon, Hunts tomato sauce for that home made pizza, Dove body wash for the travel bag and another coupon for a free can of tuna fish from Tops Market. When the tuna is $2.19 for a 5 oz. can we won't do much complaining. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments: