Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Townhouse Homestead Tuesday

Just a lot of little stuff going on here. LOL Did some cooking.


Donuts for Halloween. Eight people shared two and a half dozen donut holes and six donuts. They were good.


Made some Pita bread for cucumber sandwiches, white garlic pizza and chicken wings and it may look like a lot of wings but if these guys were two inches long we got lucky.


Roasted up some winter veggies to go with chicken for dinner. Here I have butternut squash, potatoes and beets with olive oil and rosemary.


Harvested another bowl of spearmint and yielded two cups of dried leaves for tea BEFORE the complex without notification came through and chemically treated the gardens and all of my plants are now contaminated. 


I bundled up in four layers this past Saturday to join my daughter at my grandson's football game. They lost, but played hard.


Did a bit more sewing for the store. I just love mug rugs.


And the freebies just keep on coming. This is the past weeks goodies.
Candy, gum, cat food, oatmeal facial mask, Halloween stencils, toothpaste, earplugs and some personal care items. There were others but I ate them. :)  So for not much going on there sure was and will be. We grow and learn every day and let go of what we can't change. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful week.

No comments: