Thursday, February 05, 2015

Thursdays Threads

She's been busy sewing up the remnants and scraps into new projects. My daughter has a collection of vintage sheets that some people would die for. She's been collecting for years. We sew everything we can with them and just enjoy looking at the stash some days. It's our therapy.


This is a lovely springtime table runner, quilted and backed with white cotton.



Quilted coasters.


Purses and purse accessories.


Curtains to hide things.



And just recently children's tote bags.

This is just some of the creativity that keeps us sane. Seeing the scraps made into something functional is our motivation.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend. 

1 comment:

Janice Kay Schaub said...

Oh I do love those projects. I wish I could do two things at once. I want to paint and draw and I want to sew........Love what you have done
Janice