Sunday, December 12, 2010

Autumn Thrift









I have seen so many people who have blogged about their thrift habits that I thought that through the year as I see my thrift store items and up cycled items used in my home that I would start to post them on my blog. I have so many that I could build a blog just for this purpose, but I will keep them short and do them on the Craft Zone.
These pictures of Thanksgiving blessings was a Hallmark punch out book. I found it at the thrift store (1.49) and just fell in love with the pictures. I didn't want to punch them out so I removed the rusty staples, found some autumn colored paper and some matching frames at a yard sale and put them to use in my autumn decorating. This was several years ago and I can't tell you how much they put me in the mood for turkey and pumpkin pie every Thanksgiving.

No comments: