Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thrifting on the way from one job to another.



Okay so the thrift store was on the way from one job to another and I couldn't resist. Being the middle of the week and not expecting to find anything I took a chance and found two vintage aprons. At first I thought these were homemade, but upon second glance I noticed a portion of a tag that had been cut out of one and realized they were manufactured. I checked them out and they were new and just a bit dusty from sitting in some one's kitchen. I cleaned them up and ironed them and they are now listed on my store for resale.

One is a vintage yellow apron that buttons and ties in the back. It is a floral print and has two large pockets in the front. It is trimmed in green bias tape. The second is a vintage blue floral full apron that slips over your head and ties in the back. I found both of these apron styles listed for sale on the Internet and am happy to have found them to add to my store.

No comments: