Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Sewing is my passion.


While I'm busy building my etsy store and doing the job search and working part time I am teaching myself to do what I love so that I can make it through each day. Sewing is my passion and I'm trying to keep one project going at a time and taking it to the finish line. The past three days I have worked to complete another childs red half apron. I think I'm in love with this vintage 1950's pattern. It also helps to have used a vintage piece of red fabric. I have another one cut out in a vintage Christmas fabric and will start work on that one tomorrow. I wanted to get this on my blog so that I can continue to share with my friends and followers what I have been up too. For now I am just moving along and growing. Soon I will be able to do this full time. That's my goal any way. Wish me luck everyone and show me what you've been up to.

4 comments:

Viking Translations said...

Love that apron. Is it for sale? :-)

Laura S Reading said...

You have a good eye to go with your talent.

Sew Inspired said...

This apron will be listed on my etsy store shortly. Thanks for looking at my blog. It's so much fun.

Pinkdotties said...

oh wow that is too cute