Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy.




For the last couple of weeks I have been trying to clean out boxes of stuff that were moved and that I had no idea what was in them. Some were marked and some were not. I've found projects started that I have been working on finishing. This week I finished another crib size quilt and a twin size afghan made of all leftover yarns for the Linus Project. Not wanting to throw the leftovers of the leftovers away, I have spent evenings after all chores are done crocheting these two and a half inch flowers and using my knitting knobby to make long knitted tubes. They are only as long as I have time to make them before turning in. I have ideas on how to use these. I don't know if I'll have the time, but at least the yarns are not being wasted or filling a landfill.
Other boxes were marked store inventory and I have been working on listing new items on my store. butterflyplace.etsy.com. It just seems like time is flying by and having time to do everything that I want to do isn't working to well. Time management is becoming top priority and I am learning that having fun blogging and stopping to smell the roses has become an urgent matter. I know the alarm is set for 3:15 am and that work starts early but I think for my own mental stability picking up the crochet hook, knitting knobby and making blankets for charity has done me wonders. I have more unfinished projects to work on and ideas for quilts from the tons of fabric that are filling my space. I hope to post some pictures of them in the next week so stay tuned. Until later I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I will watch for you all on your blogs.

No comments: