Saturday, March 30, 2013

I love my thrifting job.


I have had so much fun thrifting this week. Many, many great finds. As you can see there was Pyrex.
 
 
 
 

This darling Italian espresso/tea set with a tiny teapot and plates with stand. Straw hot pads that are selling nicely on eBay. A vintage owl wall hanging that may have been a DIY kit, and yes a NIP 100% cotton sheet plus other fabric. My favorite for this one stop was the aqua planter.
 
 
This will be an addition to a vintage macrame hanger in my daughter's apartment. It was so perfect and now all it needs is a plant.
 
 
On my second adventure I had just as wonderful a time and more great luck finding future store merchandise.
 
 
This trip netted more Pyrex, even some refrigerator covers and more.
 
 
 
There was Fire King and Sarah Coventry.
 
 
 
 
Bright colored demitasse cups and pool ball shot glasses.
 
 
 
Yes there were more sheets for the fabric stash and a Holly Hobbie blue girl mug. Some items I'll list on eBay. It was a wonderful week thrifting, and if I wasn't busy enough shopping and listing these items on my on line stores butterflyplace.etsy.com and butterflyplace.storenvy.com , I also managed to whip up a large batch of Chili Relish.
 
 
It's all done in time for me to enjoy my Easter Sunday and relaxing. Happy Easter everyone.
 
 
Please like my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TheCraftZone1
 


 


2 comments:

The Joyful Thrifter said...

Good for you!!! Quite the haul!!!

Smiles,
Rachael
The Joyful Thrifter

Unknown said...

I would like a thrifting job! :) Great finds! I especially loved the espresso/tea set! Thanks for sharing at the Shady Porch.