Wednesday, May 01, 2013

May already?


If I were to make a dumb statement like May already, when did that happen while my daughter was home she would reply with some remark like "this morning", so I'll say it in my blog. When did that happen? I'm still working on some April items that I found thrifting for my store.
 
Recently listed is this 5x7 tray, made in Japan that originally was going to hang on the wall. It wasn't quite the shade of blue we like so it is listed on the store.
 

A new Vera Bradley coin purse without the ribbon pulls. Some one added a lobster clip and chain so that's how it's listed.
 



 
Two large linen towels that were just too realistic to pass up. I thought about framing the fish towel for wall art, but I listed it instead.
 
 
This is a set of 100% cotton nautical themed 20 inch napkins. These were made in India.
 

Who can resist a vintage Napco smiley face planter? I have an original McCoy cookie jar that was given to me for my daughters first Christmas. She now has it and stores cookie cutters in it.
 
 
Last for this listing is my first ever piece of pink Pyrex. All of these items are listed on butterflyplace.etsy.com and butterflyplace.storenvy.com.
I can't believe that I have more items that I've found and listed for April that I haven't shared, but it is coming. Have a wonderful week everyone.
 
Please stop by my Facebook page and like my page: https://www.facebook.com/TheCraftZone1
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for joining the Rock N Share party! Hope to see you again soon! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch