Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mid week happenings.

 

What a busy week I am having and this coming weekend is going to be even busier. I have plans to spend a few days on the hunt. We'll probably do a few thrift stores, estate sales and maybe a church sale or two. Spring fever has set in and the need to get out has too.
 
I found a few new finds that have proven to be good ones. My favorite is a 1920's Pyrex bean pot.
 
 
The most whimsical item is a turtle bank made in Japan. He is so cute and I had a hard time listing him on the store.
 
 
I found vintage Christmas fabric, African animal napkin rings, Garfield mugs and more Pyrex bowls. There's more, but for now this is what I have ready and I am busy listing them on the stores. Please stop by and visit butterflyplace.etsy.com and butterflyplace.storenvy.com .
 
Please visit my Facebook page and hit like: http://www.facebook.com/TheCraftZone1
Thanks for visiting.


No comments: