Monday, April 15, 2013

Treasure Hunting


It wasn't a super week for finds until this past weekend. Believe it or not I got out three times this week to thrift. I won't be able to include those items in this post because I am still cleaning and prepping them. I got out more because my daughter needed items for a collage class she's taking to finish her degree. She needed weird things. I found the larger Pyrex bowl with the wrong cover, but I cleaned it up and added it to the smaller bowl on butterflyplace.etsy.com. One of those item in which you find one and go back a few days or weeks later and find more. It's been happening a lot lately. I feel lucky in that way.

 
I found a couple of ribbed refrigerator dish covers number 503c. They are not perfect, but for the price some one may need them and I cleaned them and listed them.

 
This Vera Bradley bag was waiting for me to clean and prepare to be re loved. It is a retired Pink Pansy Molly bag which I listed on butterflyplace.storenvy.com.
 
 
I really couldn't pass up this darling divided dish. I fell in love with the pattern and could see it being used for dainty finger foods on a summer deck setting. I thought it was flowers by a fence.
 
 
 
I don't remember this golden book from my son's era, lol, or my grandson's younger years, but when I saw it I just fell in love with the graphics. It is now on the shelf above my desk because I have so few golden books I read to them. It's a keeper for me.


Right now I have well over two dozen items sitting on my table ready to be photographed. I can't wait to show you all the treasures from my hunt. I am truly blessed with finding wonderful vintage items to resell on my stores. I wish I could keep more for myself, but that's just the way it is. Until later blog friends. Have a wonderful week.
 
Please like The Craft Zone on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheCraftZone1


6 comments:

Heather@Tatter and Fray said...

That divided dish is really pretty and very unique. Nice find!

Jill said...

Any vintage Golden Book is a keeper!! Love it!!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

The Pyrex I find is always

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Sorry about the above comment I must have hit the wrong key. I find Pyrex and vintage children's books are always great finds.
Have a great day.

Vanessa said...

I loooove the kids book. And everything else, but especially the kid's book ;) I have a big collection of them I want to scan.

ThrifterSisters said...

Gotta love a post with Pyrex!

Erica