Monday, July 08, 2013

A few thrift finds this week.

 
Vintage items found this week.
 
 
It's not that there are so few items to be found out there because if I had the room to store things I could make this a booming business. I think this will come in time, but for today taking one moment at a time is the best I can do. First find was a leather purse handle. It's 24 inches long and although it's not vintage it will make a beautiful addition to any home made purse. My first vintage find were these waxed paper stencils used with window wax to decorate for the holidays. Admitting that I used  these, ages me and age is a number not my life. I have a lot of living left to do.
 
 
Then there was this lovely set of Wamsutta rainbow and clouds sheets. These seem to sell quickly on etsy. There was also this lovely 1950's Vera scarf.  It has her famous lady bug trademark on it. The camera will not do it justice. It is dark purple and pink not the blue that the camera is picking up. I have some friends that will be helping me get better pictures so that it can be listed.
That's about all for today. I have some growing and marketing to get done, but I wanted to get this post done and stay up with everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I'll be watching my blogs list to see what everyone else is up to.

Visit poetcharms.etsy.com to see all her new listings including some of the above items.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Lucky you to find a ladybug Vera!!