Saturday, May 28, 2011

Featured Etsy Item on Australian Haberdashery Blog

Once again I have an item featured in an international blog. It continues to amaze me this power of the Internet. This particular blogger has featured one of my retro vintage trims . The blog is called The Haby Goddess.


Vintage Retro Trim $12.00


For someone who is still learning about international business I find that some days are like Christmas or a Birthday where you receive gifts but in this case the gift is not the sale of the item just the simple item being seen world wide. I will adjust to the new world. It's actually becoming quite fun and I have something to talk with my grandchildren about. I can keep up. Okay I can keep up a bit. Thanks for looking and I have added this blog to my list of favorite blogs so have fun surfing.

1 comment:

mukeshjari.blogspot.com said...

Glad to see your trim.let me introduce my self.We are manufacturer of all kind of trim and laces.you can send me your good wises at mukesh_1966@indiatimes.com
www.jari.in
http://mukeshribbon.blogspot.com/